Sunday, April 19, 2009

Feedback Wanted: Apply Within

So it only took me a solid month to post something new this time, so I'm getting better, lol. Anyway, as I prepare to enhance my internet content on all levels, I certainly don't want to leave this blog behind. So I ask the readers of C.J. Writer's Sound Track these questions: What would you like to read here? What would grab your interest and inspire you to leave comments as well as perhaps in some way be a part of the blog?

I am honestly thinking about a Your Soundtrack post, once a week or every two weeks, where I'll talk to bloggers and friends alike about their musical tastes, memories and their opinions on the state of the art form in our generation. If you want to be one of the ones I talk to and post about, hit me up with a comment.

I also plan to do more reviews and flashbacks, hopefully with more current stuff sooner rather than later, and spotlight musicians and talent that may not have a world-wide following like a select few others.

And don't be afraid to tell your friends about this site. I welcome all who enjoy listening to and discussing music as much as I do. And now I open the floor to my readers. Have at it in the comments and we'll go from there. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday :)

1 comment:

chon said...

i'd like to see some album reviews, old school rap/hip hop tributes, umm...what else....i like the 'your soundtrack' idea too. i am trying to figure out what to do with my pages too to make them more appealing. i seem to write more when during the summertime; i have more time. lol...